? ??????????????Last Beat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.7 (3 Ratings)??16 Grabs Today. 2890 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Look to The Stars? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (21 Ratings)??11 Grabs Today. 22175 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????Da BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, April 17, 2009

Kaycie's Baby Girl

My good friend from high school had a baby today.
Name: Micaela RandiAnn
Weight: 7 lbs 2 oz
Height: 19 inches

She's one of the cutest little newborns I've ever seen. She wasn't bruised or dry or anything. Just a darling baby girl.

Kaycie with her new baby girl :)


Micaela, holding her Mommy's hand.


Micaela... so precious.


Tiny baby hand. So darling.


It's so amazing to me how she is so tiny and cute. Look at her little feet!


Her new adopted "spoiler" :)


Micaela....




Micaela with her Mommy! What a special little girl to have come into the world. Babies are truly a blessing. Micaela is such a miracle. So cute!

6 comments:

Jaimie said...

Congratulations to your friend... she has a beautiful baby daughter. I love the part about her meeting her new "spoiler". You are such a fun person. I just love ya!

Mike and Noel said...

oh how cute! I love her! Tell her congrats on the cute little baby!!

Nathan and Shanna said...

That is one cute baby! Thank you for your help yesterday. That really meant a lot to me!

Debra said...

What a cute little baby! Did you take those pictures? You are getting to be such a good photographer.

JaNeil said...

Okay I now understand why you haven't been blogging. A boy has been sidetracking you and I hear you're getting hitched in August. Congrats!

angie said...

i heard a rumor... you really need to update your blog, so i know if it is true or not!!