? ??????????????Last Beat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.7 (3 Ratings)??16 Grabs Today. 2890 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Look to The Stars? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (21 Ratings)??11 Grabs Today. 22175 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????Da BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, July 2, 2009

WOW....I know I need to catch up... so here we go...

Here are some of our engagement pics! yes.... I'm getting married!!!! Sorry it's been so long.














4 comments:

Jaimie said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you. You two make a darling couple.

Katie Hansen said...

Gees, Louise, Gorgeous Woman!!!! I LOVE those pictures. You look so beautiful (and I'm not saying this in a shocked way, like "gee, I'm surprised, you sure clean up good"). Anyhoo, congrats on the engagement. Matt says August 8 is the big day. Are you getting married in Vernal? I can't wait to meet him, whatever his name is because you didn't post it, I'm going to go with.... Howard. You and Howie make a cute couple. Tell Howie HI and, unfortunately for him, he'll have to meet me one day. Miss you...

Melanie said...

OH MY GOSH!! you look amazing, oh ya Todd, not Howie as Katie named him herself looks awesome too. You little supermodel, skinny winny, glamorous, little sister of mine. I can't wait to see you guys again, we had so much fun at the reunion, Todd is the BEST! I was wondering if you were going to post anything on the engagement. YOu will be so glad you did after it's all over! love ya!

Kelli said...

Sue, Your pics are so cute! I can't wait to see you and I can't believe your getting married. Although, I kind of always thought that you would marry Todd. You two are very cute together. I am planning on coming to your receptions so I acn't wait to see you and your family. Tell them "hello".