? ??????????????Last Beat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.7 (3 Ratings)??16 Grabs Today. 2890 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Look to The Stars? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (21 Ratings)??11 Grabs Today. 22175 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????Da BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

This post is for Katie! His name is Todd :)

To my dear, cousin Katie,
My fiance's name is Todd. Todd Michael Thomas. That means I'll be Suelyn Thomas (just as a side note).
We are getting married August 8th in Vernal. I am actually quite thrilled for Howie to meet you! He'll love you and your family, especially your near-sighted youngin'. Have you given Alex glasses yet??????
Here are some fun pics that show the real us.....





5 comments:

Nathan and Shanna said...

Hey what about me I asked when your wedding was going to be too! JK.. I'm soooooooo happy for you! I better get an invite! Love you SUE!

Digital Zone said...

Wow... Very unique blog.
Fantastic pictures.

I like your blog.

Please visit:
http://bali-worldresorts.blogspot.com

Keep blogging.
Good day.

Marcie said...

Hiya Sue, Oh my gosh you looks soooo gorgeous. I was amazed to look at all your pictures and see how a beautiful little girl became a beautiful woman. Congratulations on your engagement. We will be so excited to get to know Todd, I'm sure he's a great guy or he wouldn't fit in with the Heaton's!
Love Ya & hope the next month is dreamy. Don't swett the little things, they don't matter just enjoy this special time.

Katie Hansen said...

Okay.... The funny thing is, I had to think about the near-sighted thing for a bit. Then it hit me suddenly and I've been laughing ever since. I'm never reverent around you or your sisters. I sat next to Mel once in R.S. and could hardly breathe or see for laughing. My mom even started giving me looks. She hadn't done that for years! You should see me at home. I never laugh, tell jokes, or even smile. I'm very quiet. I'm sure you can imagine it.

Love the pictures. I'm so happy for you.

Katie Danner said...

Suelyn! You're pictures are gorgeous! You are such a babe and congratulations on getting engaged!! Good luck with planning your wedding and good luck with the big day! Take Care!