? ??????????????Last Beat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.7 (3 Ratings)??16 Grabs Today. 2890 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Look to The Stars? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (21 Ratings)??11 Grabs Today. 22175 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????Da BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, July 31, 2009

ONE MORE WEEK!!!!!

I have one week left until I'm a married gal. So awesome!! I'm more excited than I've ever been about anything!!
Just thought I'd post this crazy time in my life that I'm loving :)

6 comments:

Debra said...

I am so very excited for you! Good Luck this week and I hope everything goes well. You two make a very cute couple! I have enjoyed being in your ward. Although we will miss you terribly, I am sure you will love being in a ward of your own wherever it is you go...Thanks for all your help in Primary! LOL:)

Mike and Noel said...

oh my gosh! that is insane!! I already moved to cedar so I cant come to your reception! :( but i love you and let me know if you come down to cedar

Nathan and Shanna said...

Enjoy every minute of it! I can't believe that you're old enough to be getting married! I hope that all goes well for you. The shower was fun, sorry I couldn't stay for very long! You are a cutie! Best of luck to you in Orem! You'll love it!! :)

Katie Hansen said...

I'm so happy for you. I'm planning on being there!!!

Suelyn said...

Thanks everyone!!! Y ou're awesome :)

Matt Ryan said...

Yo. This is old news. Just b/c you are married doesn't mean you can stop blogging. Let's get with the program here.